Payment in Full To Confirm Your Appointment
- All appointments must be paid in full within 72hrs of scheduling.
- Unconfirmed Appointments can’t be held. Payment in full confirms your appointment (see Consult Fees page). Unconfirmed appointments cannot be held for longer than 3 working days. Other pet parents are waiting for help for their pets, and sometimes this can mean the difference between life and death. Please confirm your appointment upon scheduling with your payment. If you don’t intend to keep the appointment, please have the courtesy to let us know with an email. We do not receive texts.
- To complete your deposit, please proceed to the Secure Online Payment page.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Cancellations are sometimes unavoidable, but an expected courtesy of at least 24 hours notice (please call and email to be sure) to consider other pet parents waiting for an appointment and out of respect for Dr. Schwartz’s time. We do not receive texts.
- Appointments may be rescheduled without penalty because of an emergency, we are happy to reschedule and understand that life happens.
- For appointments that are cancelled in a timely manner with at least 24 hr notice and not rescheduled, a $25 processing fee will be withheld from the refund.
- If house calls are not cancelled and Dr. Schwartz arrives to find no one home, the complete fee will be retained.
Your understanding is appreciated.