Required Deposit to Confirm Your Appointment
- Clinic Deposit: A deposit of $100 is required for clinic appointments at the time of scheduling to confirm and hold your clinic appointment. This deposit will go toward your consult fees at payment of the balance at the end of your appointment. Appointments without a deposit will be canceled within 48 hours of scheduling.
- House Call Deposit: Advanced payment of the travel fee is required for house call visits at the time of scheduling. A minimum deposit of $100 is required even if the travel fee is less than that.
- Telephone Consult Deposit: Telephone consults must be paid in full at the time of scheduling.
- To complete your deposit, please proceed to the Secure Online Payment page in the Consults section.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Cancellations are sometimes unavoidable, but we ask for at least 24 hours notice (email is preferred) as a courtesy to other pet parents who are waiting for an appointment and out of respect for Dr. Schwartz’s time.
- Deposits of $100 are nonrefundable for cancellations made less than 24 hours from your scheduled appointment time, and for those who do not care to call to cancel.
- For prepaid house call or telephone consults that are cancelled (in a timely manner with more than 24 hr notice) and not rescheduled, prepaid travel or consult deposits will be refunded (minus a $25 processing fee) if requested within two weeks.
- If house calls are not cancelled and Dr. Schwartz arrives to find no one home, the complete travel fee will be retained.
We truly appreciate your understanding.