Deposit Fee to Confirm Your Appointment
- Telephone/Skype Consult Deposit: Remote consults must be paid in full at the time of scheduling well before the appointment.
- A deposit or full fee payment confirms your appointment at the time of scheduling (see Consult Fees page). A deposit goes toward the consult fee balance due at the end of your appointment. Appointments without a deposit cannot be held for longer than 5 working days.
- House Call Deposit: Advanced payment of the travel fee is required for house call visits at the time of scheduling.
- To complete your deposit, please proceed to the Secure Online Payment page.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Cancellations are sometimes unavoidable, but an expected courtesy is at least 24 hours notice (please call and email to be sure) to consider other pet parents waiting for an appointment and out of respect for Dr. Schwartz’s time.
- Deposits are nonrefundable for cancellations made less than 24 hours from your scheduled appointment time (emergencies are considered), and for those who do not care to call to cancel. If cancelled because of an emergency, we are happy to reschedule you with no penalty.
- For prepaid house call or remote consults that are cancelled (in a timely manner with more than 24 hr notice) and not rescheduled, prepaid travel or consult deposits will be refunded (minus a $25 processing fee) if requested within two weeks.
- If house calls are not cancelled and Dr. Schwartz arrives to find no one home, the complete travel fee will be retained.
- If an appointment is made but not cancelled or confirmed, there will be a $100 fee attached to any rescheduled appointment.
Your understanding is appreciated.